Find out if you live in the Slough Parliamentary Constituency
Find out about Voting
- Find out about Postal Voting
- Find out about Electoral Registration
- Find out about your local Elections Office
- Find out about voting from the Electoral Commission
Who can vote in Elections in the United Kingdom?
Click the links below to find out more about who can vote in the UK. If you are a British Citizen living in special circumstances click British Citizens.
- British Citizens - living in special circumstances
- Citizens of The Republic of Ireland living in the UK
- Citizens of Commonwealth Countries within the European Union (currently Malta GC and Cyprus) living in the UK
- Citizens of Commonwealth Countries, British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies living in the UK
- Citizens of European Union Countries living in the UK